Introducing our exquisite Ballerina Necklace - the perfect accessory for any dance enthusiast or lover of elegance and grace. Made from high-quality stainless steel and crafted with exquisite attention to detail, this necklace features a beautiful ballerina pendant in a graceful pose, adorned with sparkling cubic zirconia stones.
- Stainless Steel
- Anti Tarnish
- Quality Product
Product Love & Care
Product Love & Care
Wearing Your Jewellery
Merakii Mee Jewellery is designed to last long but all jewellery may look dull if proper care has not been taken. Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold to minimize these effects.
GOLDEN RULE: “Jewellery is the first thing to take off and last thing to wear it”
- Remove jewellery when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
- Avoid wearing jewellery when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening, gyming or exercise.
- Never expose jewellery to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
- Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls or jewellery as it jeopardizes the integrity of the material.
- Remove jewellery when applying make-up, and creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.
- Do not use it with soap or any other liquids as any residue left on the jewellery make a layer and make the jewellery look dull and may reduce the shine of your ring/jewellery.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.
General Jewellery Cleaning
Using a soft, lint-free cloth is an effective way to keep silver, yellow and rose gold jewellery looking shiny and lustrous. Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal as they can cause scratching.
Gemstones are all on a different hardness scale. Depending on the gemstone, some can be more sensitive to scratches.
Since many gemstones are quite delicate, hot water, harsh chemicals and cleaners should be avoided at all times unless using special products that are safe. We advise cleaning your precious stones with a clean, soft cloth after wearing them. Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean gemstones as they can cause scratching.
Merakii Mee ships all over India.
At Merakii Mee,we understand how important it is to receive your purchased products on time. Knowing this - we work around the clock to try and get you your products in the shortest timeframe possible.
We offer a free shipping pan India for all the orders above Rs. 599/-.
We charge a standard shipping charge of Rs. 50/- on all orders below Rs 599/-